2016 BSA National Outdoor Ethics Conference
William T. Hornaday Award Adviser Training
Class is FULLThe National BSA Conservation Task Force, William T. Hornaday Committee, is pleased to invite you to the William T. Hornaday Award Adviser Training to be held at Camp Tracy, UT immediately prior to the 2016 National BSA Outdoor Ethics Conference.
Why: A full 75% of Hornaday Award medal applications are rejected because Scouts and their Advisers are not clear about the requirements. Informed Advisers will be able to vastly improve a Scoutís/Unitís chances of submitting a quality application after completing a qualified project.
- Dates/Times: 8:00am Wednesday, October 5 to 3:00pm Thursday, October 6
Attendees are encouraged to arrive and check in at Camp Tracy Tuesday evening (7:00 - 9:00 pm) so we can start on time Wednesday morning.
- Cost: $40. Includes course materials, meals and a tent site at Camp Tracy. (Conference attendees who have registered for a bunk will be given the same bunk for the Hornaday Adviser course.)
- Sorry - this class is FULL.
- Questions? Erik Lund at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can attend the Hornaday Adviser course without attending the conference.