2016 BSA National Outdoor Ethics Conference
Tread Lightly! Courses
The Tread Master Course is a 1-day course. Two courses will be offered:
- One class on Wednesday, October 5th (class full).
- One class on Thursday, October 6th (class full).
- Times: 8:30-9:00 breakfast/registration, 9:00-5:30 class
- Only register for one class.
- Each class has a maximum of 10 participants.
- These courses are offered in conjunction with the Outdoor Ethics Conference and are intended for conference attendees who are NOT from Utah.
Tread Lightly will offer a separate Tread Master course at a different date for folks in the area.
- In order to provide training to as many councils as possible, we request that no more than 2 individuals register from any Council.
- The cost is $110.
- Registration and payment for these courses is separate from the Conference registration, and is done through the Tread Lightly! website. Online Now
- Participants are encouraged to arrive at the Camp the evening before their course.
- Participants in the Wednesday Tread Master Course are encouraged to help teach the Thursday Tread Trainer Course.
The 1-day Tread Trainer Course will be offered:
- Thursday, October 6th, 8:00am-4:30pm - (registration closed)
- The cost for the Tread Trainer course is $35, which also includes breakfast and lunch.
- Registration and payment is separate from the Conference registration, and is done through the Tread Lightly! website. Online Now
- Out-of-town participants are encouraged to arrive at the Camp Wednesday evening.
| Boy Scouts of America - Outdoor Ethics - All Rights Reserved |