Submit Courses for Our Training Calendar
Listing Your Training CourseCouncil Outdoor Ethics Advocates, or the Leave No Trace Master Educator or Master Tread Trainer conducting the course, are encouraged to submit their council's OE training courses for listing on our training calendars:
- BSA Leave No Trace Trainer
- BSA Leave No Trace Master Educator
- Tread Trainer or Master Tread Trainer
- (We're not listing Leave No Trace 101, OE Orientation, awareness workshops, or events/activities at this time.)
- It is preferred that fliers be posted on the host council's registration web site, and we will put up a link to that website, so that if changes are needed to the flier there is just one place that they have to be made.
- Please make sure that the information on the flier and the information on the registration web site are accurate, and match. i.e..the cost for the course is the same in both locations.
- We have seen a lot of course promotion materials lately which aren't quite up to our standards or the standards requested by our partners. Please see this webpage which explains common issues and suggestions for how to fix them.
Info to SubmitPlease email the following information to your Region contact (see links below):
- Include something descriptive in the Subject or first line, such as "Please add our BSA LNT Trainer course to the outdoorethics-bsa.org Western region calendar"
- Type of Course
- Location, including State
- Link to your flyer and/or online registration/info
- For ME Courses - what is the emphasis of your field experience? Eg Backpacking, Frontcountry, ...
- Contact person with email and/or phone
- Your name if different from contact person
|We organize the courses by Region, so please submit your course to your Region contact: ME Courses page when we receive the approved application from national.||
Region? Area?The BSA is organized into 4 Regions: Northeastern, Central, Southern and Western
Each Region is divided into multiple Areas, and each Area consists of multiple Councils.
Details: Region/Area/Council maps
Click on your Council on our COEA contact page. The result will also show your Area and Region.